Friday, January 8, 2010

Jungle Beat Tutorial



In this tutorial I create a basic jungle beat using two classic jungle breaks. Download the samples used from servut.us/~speak/misc/fltutorials/junglesamples_tuto1.rar

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here. Also, I know the speech is a bit unclear at points, but it should be clear in places where it matters.

Check out my music at
speakmusic.net
________________________________________________________________

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Fruity Loops, I still think that this is a very well made tutorial on how to make a unique Jungle beat without having to know much at all about music production and processing. The process that SpeaK uses can be transferred to any basic sequencer interface. So Check it out and enjoy.

Thanks. SpeaK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment